^^MIER@ SYAFIRA_PELANGI CINT@
ABOUT MYSELF | ^^_MISS POTATO_ @gForce06
animasi bergerak gif
My Widget

Friday, 20 November 2015

ABOUT MYSELF




Hi !  I'm MIERA the pink one

I was born on 28 March 1997 at Hospital Batu Pahat , Johor

I'm the eldest sister in my siblings

I live in Taman Perdana, Batu Pahat, Johor



MY FAVORITE THINGS
FOODS
I love foods because food can made my days more joyful.  By eating I can release all of my stress.

NOVELS
I love novels because it is just wonderful to let myself loose in my new fantastic world every time I read a novel.  I have spend a lot of money to buy novels mostly are love theme.  When I'm reading a novel, I can feel the same way as the character does in the novels, such as excitement, sadness and happiness.


MY HOBBIES
I have varieties of hobby, but the majority of my free time,  I love to SURFING INTERNET, READING and WATCHING MOVIES.  By doing our hobby, it relieves us from the burdens of life.


WHEN I GROW UP,
I want to be an ECOLOGIST. I love to explore and review something.  An ecologist will collects, studies and report data on the quality of air, food, soil and water.  


MY FAMILY
Okay now I will tell about my family.  I have 6 members in my family.  My father's name is MADZIN, currently 49 years old.  He is an ex-engeeniering army.  My mother's name is SULINAH, currently 39 years old.  She is an housewife.  I have 3 younger sister which is NANI, 14 years old, ALIAH, 11 years old, QISTINA, 6 years old.


#first Eid of Syawal

#timeflies


#mom and dad


#my sisters



#my honey bunny


I'M A CAT LOVER
I have a lot of cats in my home which is LALA LULU CICING KITTY MANJA and  TUAH.  These are of the second generation from my cats.
















At last,

I AM WHO I AM

I'm being my true self with the values, dreams, and goals that I have

-THE END-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
^^_MISS POTATO_ @gForce06 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template