^^MIER@ SYAFIRA_PELANGI CINT@
THINGS THAT I LOVE TO DO WITH MY FRIENDS | ^^_MISS POTATO_ @gForce06
animasi bergerak gif
My Widget

Monday, 16 November 2015

THINGS THAT I LOVE TO DO WITH MY FRIENDS

CYCLING




I will cycle with my friend during the evening at the park.Sometimes we will prolong the time until midnight.I love my bike.It looks very beautiful and it captures my eyes and my heart.I have this bicycle when I was a little kid that is 8 years old.My father gave this to me as I got a good exam results.



STUDYING




I will study with my friend every night with my best friends.We enjoy reading and discussing.i am pretty good in Biology and she is very good in numbering.So,we complete each other and we will help each other to boost our spirit to study.



EATING


Eating is the best activity ever.It will relaxing your mind and make your life happy.So,I will list down my favourite food one by one....

ice cream

oat

cakes

nuggets

toasted bread

grilled chicken

oreo

banana

nasi ayam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
^^_MISS POTATO_ @gForce06 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template