^^MIER@ SYAFIRA_PELANGI CINT@
I MISS MY LALA VERY MUCH =,( | ^^_MISS POTATO_ @gForce06
My Widget
^^_MISS POTATO_ @gForce06
Pages
Home
Friday, 20 November 2015
I MISS MY LALA VERY MUCH =,(
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
^^mIEr@
Unknown
View my complete profile
clock
Popular Posts
LAUGHTER
Laughter is the best BEST MEDICINE it releases happy hormones and burn calories. Laughter says ''I am who i am & i ...
THE SPORTS THAT I ADORE UNTIL NOW
SWIMMING Swimming is a good and leisure activity thing to do whenever we have a free time.Swimming is my favourite sport.This is bec...
MY HERO !
As I ponder the love that I saw in his eyes, A Godly love, given without compromise.... I recall many times that he stood by my side, And pr...
ABOUT MYSELF
Hi ! I'm MIERA the pink one I was born on 28 March 1997 at Hospital Batu Pahat , Johor I'm the eldest sister in...
LAUGH AT THE LITTLE THINGS
FIND JOY in everyday things : a cup of hot chocolate the smell of grass after the rain the warmth of a loved one's hug a la...
CHARACTERS OF PEOPLE THAT I HATE THE MOST
ARROGANT AND BOASTFUL This type of people get sicked and annoyed day by day.They act like they are the most powerful,popular and wante...
LAUGH OUT LOUD
Laugh at mistakes but leave from them BOOKMARK THINGS that make you laugh. Cheer yourself up, then face the challenges ! ...
THINGS THAT I LOVE TO DO WITH MY FRIENDS
CYCLING I will cycle with my friend during the evening at the park.Sometimes we will prolong the time until midnight.I love my bike....
WHAT IS A MOTHER WORTH ?
I humbly appraise my mother's worth, It began with pain to give me birth, Which triggered off a love so strong, Blossoming into a life-l...
A SHORT QUOTE
most people believe that what happens to us gives rise to the feelings we experience. the truth is, it's the other way around ...
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(17)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(15)
Justin Bieber - Sorry (PURPOSE : The Movement)
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (PURPOSE : The Move...
MY HERO !
WHAT IS A MOTHER WORTH ?
LAUGH AT THE LITTLE THINGS
SPREAD THE LAUGHTER
LAUGH TOGETHER
LAUGH OUT LOUD
LAUGHTER
ABOUT MYSELF
I MISS MY LALA VERY MUCH =,(
THINGS THAT I LOVE TO DO WITH MY FRIENDS
THE SPORTS THAT I ADORE UNTIL NOW
CHARACTERS OF PEOPLE THAT I HATE THE MOST
WAYS TO BE GET A HEALTHY BODY
►
October
(1)
semut
cursor comel
About
cursor comel
cursor bintang
bear
Tutorial Blog
Powered by
Blogger
.
^^_MISS POTATO_ @gForce06
Blogger Template by Ipietoon
Blogger Template
0 comments:
Post a Comment