ARROGANT AND BOASTFUL
This type of people get sicked and annoyed day by day.They act like they are the most powerful,popular and wanted people in this entire earth.Yet the fact is,they are just like the rest.If the people around you are smiling at you,just respond and smile back!!Is it a hard thing to do??I cannot understand why those people acting like they are so special,and the fact is they have nothing,,,So,please be a humble and you will be respected without your knowing.Humble people always wins the people heart.
LOVE TO SULK WITHOUT ANY REASONABLE REASONS
Why do you want to make a small problem to become a big problem?Sulking makes the people around you feeling annoyed and if they could,they have punched you 100 times more than you expect.I do not mind if they are sulking if the problems are big and serious,then it should be.But,there must be the people who love to sulk almost every time.Please realize that your attitude make people avoiding you more and more.
STINGY PERSON
Being a stingy person is not a good attitude.When I was a small little girl,I was a stingy person.I dislike to share my food with my friends,I hate the people who ate using my spoon and I would never give my money to others.Then,I realized that being a stingy person is such a wasteful thing to do.There is noting on this earth is belong to you.All of these beautiful things are from God.He is the one who provide us with food to eat.home to stay and sleep,friends to cheer up your day,money to help you earn your livings and even our family to be loving and care with.So,which one of these is really your belongings?Nothing.All of these are just like a temporary loan to us.So,why do we have to be a stingy person?The more you give,the more you will get back.Trust me...
BEING A FAKE PERSON IN FRONT OF THE OTHERS
This type of people will get me feel very very annoyed.Show to the world of who you really are.It is good to fake like you are being such a good person.If that is your way to improve your life,then fake it till you BECOME it.That will be much better.You will become a good role models to other people.
For example,you have a very low confidence level,then you should act like you have a high confidence when you are talking to the people on the stage.Practice it day by day and one day,peple will believe that you are really a confidence and brave person.You will look like a brave lion in front of others,but it is only you who know that you are just as timid as the mouse.Then,prove ti yourself that you are the real brave lion.You will be proud of yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment